Clarksville Community SchoolsSmall School Community. BIG Opportunities.
Clarksville Community School Corporation (CCSC) is now accepting student registration/enrollment for new and returning students. Online registration, through Infinite Campus, must be completed before the first student day of school for your student(s) to be registered.
New Family Registration
You should pre-register your student (grades KG-12) via our online registration system prior to your appointment. Be sure to select the correct year in the “Registration Year” box. If you are the parent of an incoming Kindergarten student, you can find more information here.
Only one application needs to be completed per family. Once your application has been submitted, please contact the appropriate school(s) for next steps. For a smooth registration process, please gather all necessary paperwork- including child’s birth certificate, immunization records, proof of residency and special scheduling documentation (IEPs, 504 plans, etc.).
If you need assistance after that, call the school:
Clarksville Elementary: 812-282-1447
Clarksville Middle: 812-282-8235
Clarksville High: 812-282-8231
Current Family Re-Registration
Families with students who are currently enrolled and planning to attend a CCSC school next year should log in to their Campus Portal account to online registration. Select “more” from the drop down box on the left and select “online registration”. If you have a new student (grades KG-12) to enroll for next year, you will add that student to the application with your existing students on the “Student” tab in the application.
If you are a returning family who needs to register a new student for the current school year, you should log in to the Campus Portal and add that student using the “New Student Registration” button in Online Registration. Be sure that you choose the appropriate school year from the drop-down box.
If you do not have a Campus Portal account, contact your school to get your Activation Key.
If you have forgotten your username or password, use the links on the Campus Portal login page to recover that information. If you need assistance after that, call the school:
Clarksville High School
( 812) 282-8231
Clarksville Middle School
Our Belief Statements
- We believe clearly defined, high academic standards leads to high academic achievement. It is our responsibility to provide the necessary resources to assure that every child is extended an opportunity to grow and succeed in the classroom, on the stage, and on the field.
- We believe that every child deserves an effective teacher in every classroom. In order to achieve this goal, our district is committed to ensuring that our standard for instruction is rigorous and our administrative teams are committed to providing the support necessary to achieve this goal.
- We believe that behind every successful school district there exists a strong community connection. These community partners provide the talent, the expertise, and the financial support for school improvement.
- We believe that the highest levels of academic, social and emotional growth for all students occur when schools are welcoming places, providing a nurturing learning environment that ensures physical and emotional safety.
- We believe that ethical values, including an appreciation of diversity, integrity, compassion, commitment, and responsibility, are integral to the learning process.
Clarksville Community Schools
Clarksville Community Schools educates nearly 1,400 students from across Southern Indiana every school year. An all “A” and “B” district, Clarksville Community Schools offers a small school community paired with big opportunities. Our students graduate on time more often than any other local school district and one out of every three graduates earn an honors diploma. Our alumni go on to become doctors, lawyers, ministers, business owners, professors, professional athletes and more. We grow each year and look forward to your family growing with us!
502 Little League Boulevard Clarksville, Indiana
Clarksville Community School Corporation
Administrative Offices • 502 Little League Boulevard • Clarksville, IN 47129
Phone: (812)-282-7753 • Fax: (812)-282-7754 • Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
© 2015 Clarksville Community School Corporation. All rights Reserved.