Small School Community.
Clarksville Community Schools educates nearly 1,400 students from across Southern Indiana every school year. An all “A” and “B” district, Clarksville Community Schools offers a small school community paired with big opportunities. Our students graduate on time more often than any other local school district and one out of every three graduates earn an honors diploma. Our alumni go on to become doctors, lawyers, ministers, business owners, professors, professional athletes and more. We grow each year and look forward to your family growing with us!
Check out our district report card here.
Learn about our Continuous Learning Plan here.
Free Dual Credit Opportunities
Our Belief Statements
- We believe clearly defined, high academic standards leads to high academic achievement. It is our responsibility to provide the necessary resources to assure that every child is extended an opportunity to grow and succeed in the classroom, on the stage, and on the field.
- We believe that every child deserves an effective teacher in every classroom. In order to achieve this goal, our district is committed to ensuring that our standard for instruction is rigorous and our administrative teams are committed to providing the support necessary to achieve this goal.
- We believe that behind every successful school district there exists a strong community connection. These community partners provide the talent, the expertise, and the financial support for school improvement.
- We believe that the highest levels of academic, social and emotional growth for all students occur when schools are welcoming places, providing a nurturing learning environment that ensures physical and emotional safety.
- We believe that ethical values, including an appreciation of diversity, integrity, compassion, commitment, and responsibility, are integral to the learning process.
of families pay nothing out of pocket for breakfast & lunch
Distinct High School Learning Models
Schedule Your Tour Today!
Clarksville Community School Corporation
Bill L. Conley Administrative Offices • 200 Ettels Lane • Clarksville, IN 47129
Phone: (812)-282-7753 • Fax: (812)-282-7754 • Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
© 2015 Clarksville Community School Corporation. All rights Reserved.