Small School Community.
Kindergarten Enrollment Information
- Students must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2021 in order to enroll
- Parents/guardians may register their incoming Kindergarten student online here.
- Once you’ve registered your student online, you may stop into the elementary office to turn in the required paperwork (copies of birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residence) to complete their child’s registration 8:30-3:00 Monday through Thursday. Please note the office is closed for lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. each day and is closed on Fridays.
- Clarksville Elementary School is currently taking transfer students from outside our school district. If you do not live in our district, enroll online here and fill out this form.
- If you would like information about testing for early entrance to kindergarten, please contact the school office at 812-282-1447.