District Plan on a Page
Our vision is Clarksville Community Schools will be the school of choice in Southern Indiana. Helping students grow to demonstrate integrity and be prepared for their future is our mission. Integrity, putting our students first, and fiscal responsibility are the core values by which we are living by at Clarksville Community Schools.
Student Achievement Goals
- 3rd grade students will meet or exceed state pass rate on IREAD-3
- Increase percentage of students passing the state standardized test in grades 3-8.
- Cohort graduation rate will exceed the state average.
Student Achievement Strategies
- Utilize assessment data to make instructional decisions that will maintain or increase student achievement.
- Evaluate pathway progress to ensure students are on-track to graduate.
- Increase participation rate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Maintain a 95% or higher attendance rate for students in K-12.
- Utilize student survey data to moniter and increase participation in extracurricular activities.
- Implement quarterly attendance incentives.
- Analyze attendance data monthly.
Culture and Climate Goals
- Increase the percentage of students who feel respected by peers.
- Increase the percentage of students who feel respected by staff.
- Increase the percentage of families who feel included in their child’s education.
- Increase the percentage of staff who feel valued.
Culture and Climate Strategies
- Conduct, collect, and assess survey data to inform and improve the overall climate and culture of all buildings K-12.
- Maintain a balanced budget.
- Increase revenue.
- Meet financial indicators.
- Maximize existing resources.
Clarksville Community School Corporation
Bill L. Conley Administrative Offices • 200 Ettels Lane • Clarksville, IN 47129
Phone: (812)-282-7753 • Fax: (812)-282-7754 • Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
© 2015 Clarksville Community School Corporation. All rights Reserved.