Small School Community.
The Call & Learn Hotline links K-12 students across the state with volunteers from IRTA, the American Federation of Teachers Indiana, and the Indiana State Teachers Association.
The Call & Learn Hotline will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 1:00-5:00 p.m. ET.
Students and parents can call toll-free (877) 45-STUDY (877-457-8839) to request assistance from a volunteer educator.
Low Cost or Free Internet Options
- Verizon offers discount service through the federal Lifeline Discount Program: https://www.verizon.com/info/
- AT&T’s Access program offers internet speeds up to 10 Mbps to eligible low-income families for $5–$10 per month. To qualify for Access, customers must have at least one family member who participates in the SNAP program: https://digitalyou.att.com/
- PC for People offers high speed 4G LTE internet service for as little as $15 per month: https://www.pcsforpeople.org/
- The Clarksville Branch of the Jeffersonville Township Public Library is offering free WiFi access during the pandemic: https://jefflibraryfoundation.
- There are several internet access points on our campus, including the Renaissance Academy parking lot and the parking lot between Clarksville High School and Clarksville Elementary School.
- Get high-speed internet at an affordable price. Spectrum Internet Assist is available exclusively to qualified households: https://www.spectrum.com/browse/content/spectrum-internet-assist
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals at school will get extra food benefits. These food benefits are called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT benefits. Households who believe they are entitled to a P-EBT card can send an e-mail with information about their family, and the FSSA team will research the case. Check out the FSSA P-EBT website for more details.
The Rental Assistance Portal is currently accepting applications for the Emergency Solutions Grant CARES Act (ESG-CV) rental assistance program. This program can provide up to 6 months in rental assistance to help cover past due and ongoing monthly rent payments for qualifying Indiana renters living outside of Marion County (Indianapolis). Click here to find out more.
Clarksville Community School Corporation
Bill L. Conley Administrative Offices • 200 Ettels Lane • Clarksville, IN 47129
Phone: (812)-282-7753 • Fax: (812)-282-7754 • Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
© 2015 Clarksville Community School Corporation. All rights Reserved.